Compact, fast and reliable
Fast, flexible and well proven the ML280eco can be found in a wide range of mission critical applications throughout retail, manufacturing and the service sector. Its compact, low profile design makes it ideal for under the counter positioning in point of sale and workstation applications were space is limited.
Eco-friendly and Cost effective
The ML280eco have been developed to be ecofriendly.
OKI’s SoC (System on Chip) technology reduces power consumption to an impressively low 2.4W in power save mode, your running costs and energy consumption are kept to a minimum, as well as reducing your carbon footprint.
- Very compact, low profile design
- 80 column dot matrix printer
- Up to 375 characters per second (cps) print speed
- Long life, 200 million character print head
- Multi-part paper-handling (original + 3 copies)
- Platen mounted pin feed accommodates sprocket paper from 242 to 254mm wide
- 3 million character ribbon life
- OKI Microline, Epson FX and IBM Graphics printer emulations
- Centronics parallel and USB 2.0 interfaces
- Three-year warranty as standard (product registration required)