Our innovative upper arm blood pressure monitor BU 535 VOICE: See for yourself. Hear it too.
Normal blood pressure values are roundabout 120 to 80 mmHg. Daily monitoring quickly shows if deviations are just short-term fluctuations or prolonged tendencies. The upper arm blood pressure monitor BU 535 VOICE displays the results in large, easy-to-read characters, and thanks to the integrated voice output function, you also have the option of having them spoken aloud to you. In addition, the average of the last three readings is calculated, giving you a good overview of your state of health.
• Precise blood pressure measuring on the upper arm
• Arrhythmia indicator
• 120 memory slots each for two users
• Calculates the average of the 3 last stored readings
• Voice output in selectable languages: DE, GB, NL, FR, IT, TR
• Display items: systolic, diastolic, pulse, date, time
• Measurements are classified according to the WHO evaluation system using a traffic-light colour scale
• Extra large, easy-to-read display
• Ultra slim design
• Upper arm cuff for 22-36 cm arm circumference
• Incl. storage bag
• Incl. batteries (4 × 1.5V AAA)
• Certified medical device