GRUNDIG upper arm sphygmomanometer BP101U
Fully automatic digital upper arm blood pressure monitor which uses the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement. The device automatically saves 2 sets of 90 readings each. You can simply view the stored data by pressing the save button.
• Display of irregular heart activity
• Large display with display of systole, diastole, heart rate, time, date, user, memory number etc.
• 2 memory locations for every 90 measured values
• Measuring ranges: heart rate 40 ... 180 beats / minute, pressure 0 ... 299 mmHg
• Battery status indicator
• Weight meter: 290 g (without batteries)
• Weight arm sleeve: 105 g
• Blood pressure monitor
• Arm cuff
• Printed instruction manual
Additionally required: 3x Mignon (AA) batteries